One Hour Seminars to Improve Writing Skills
- Career Opportunities in Medical Communications
- Medical Writing in English
Abstracts and Posters
- Creating Fact Sheets
- Creating Abstracts and Posters
- Creating Abstracts
- Creating Scientific Posters that POP!!
- Creating Effective Posters Using Examples
Building Your Business and Career
- Managing Your Freelance Medical Writing Business
- Job Hunt Tips from a Recruiter’s Notebook
- Promoting Your Medical Writing Business
- Internet Marketing Techniques for the Medical Writer
- Social Media Presence and How It Can Help You
- The Elements of a Well-Designed Website
- The New Formula for Pharma Funding
Organizing Your Work
- Organizing your Writing for Comprehension
- 10 Statistical Errors Even You Can Find
- Critical Appraisal of Biomedical Literature
- How to Vet Your References – Are they any good?
- Medical Editing Basics
- Editing Your Own Work
Presentations – Best Practices
- Creating Compelling Presentations
- Preparing Slide-Illustrated Lectures
- Giving Oral Presentations
- Covering Medical Meetings
Presentations for the Public
- Consumer Health Writing
- Writing for the Public
- Medical Writing for Researchers: 50 Tips
- Writing and Editing Scientific Papers for Journals
- How to Write Regulatory Documents
- Regulatory Writing Basics
The largest online library of Medical Writing Seminars!
Improve writing skills for yourself today. Download our Seminar Catalog.
Want to Improve Your Writing Skills? We have you covered.
Want to learn how to create a scientific poster template? We have seminars on that.
Do we have grant writing courses? Coming soon!
We have a number of seminars using technical writing examples.
Do you have scientific poster examples? Yes we do, with critiques of each one.
Want to learn to compose the best writing abstract? We can help.
What We Do, Who We Are
We offer online technical writing training in one hour seminars you can watch anytime, anywhere, 24 x 7 x 365.
We grew medical writing training dot com into a student audience from over 30 countries.
We are writers ourselves, working on projects in CME, scientific writing, publications, consumer information,
and marketing. We have been funded by governments, pharmaceutical companies, and private companies.
We are trainers for the US Centers for Disease Control since 2013.